Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am a bad person.


Oh god, Oh god, Oh god. I can not believe I forgot to post today. All the day are mashing into one super day. So yeah, I am sorry to the people who came on, realised there was no comic, then got angry. I know I do when I got to one of my regularly read comics.
So yes, I was trying out some camera-ey type stuff here. I didn't actually have an idea until AFTER I'd drawn the first panel, I just knew I wanted a close up. I like how it came out. Next week we are back in colour. Something about black and white, while easy, it just seems weird to me.
I'm also currently working on a Christmas Wallpaper, which will be up on Xmas. I was going to draw a Hannukah one, and Kwanzaa, but then I realised it would be extra work, so to anyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas, sorry.

1 comment:

  1. lol .. it looks like u have quite a fan base mate , from me being ur first follower :)

    nice work good commitment :)yup i see u r late at times but acceptable. take care fellow ..

    am all smiles :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow my twitter.