Monday, November 30, 2009

Falling down pits.

Finally, after 6 long days of toiling, the comic is completed. Well this isn't so much a comic, as a piece of art. I was thinking of what to draw, brainstroming ideas, as you do, when I looked down at my Pitfall shirt (yes, I am awesome) and I thought "I might give this a try at drawing" thinking it would be nice and simple. I figured a day or 2 and I'd be done. So after drawing the brick wall and floor around 4 times, and with 2 days gone, I decided to scrap the idea. After a half hour or so, I thought of the little train that could, and decided to venture on. On S404X I have put the picture on, but larger. The actual background, with words, only took me about 10 minutes. I've also put up a picture I did for Ben Harlum he owns Red Carpet Injection, which is available in Sydney for free, or through iSubscribe.

Below is a picture of the original Pitfall cover, for those who don't remember it, never played it, or to young to know of it. Sayonara.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my twitter.