Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday 22/7/09


So a few things before I start:
1. Yes, this comic is late.
2. Yes, I am lazy.
Firstly, this comic is late because I was trying to do a bit more with the strip. Put actual backgrounds, and expressions in it (besides the ones shown). I drew this panel in about 4 hours. I hit a few snags trying to draw the 2 guys, since I hadn't drawn them in a while, but I think they turned out pretty good. Then I went to the second panel. After a day and a half of trying to get it right, I just have to give up. This is how I had the comic set out in my head
Panel 2: Guys use expressions, looking around room.
Panel 3: Add background outside window.
Panel 4: Add couch, maybe sleeves.
I think it's because I was trying to hard to get it done as fast as I could. So I decided I'm going to only update once a week, OR 2 one panelled comics. The updates will be either:
2+ Panels: Tuesdays.
1 Panel: Tuesday and Fridays.
Follow my Twitter to see what it will be for the week. The next comic will be next Tuesday (9 days time), and hopefully, with 9 days to get it done, it will look good. Once I've gotten to the hang of the whole 'expressions and background' thing, I'll try my best to get an actual website up and running.
AND finally, if you like political incorrectness you should check out my newest comic Bad Taste Comics It's updated whenever I come up with a bad idea, and drawn scrappily. The idea behind it is to make people say "Wow, that comic was in bad taste" so don't go in expecting jokes.
Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my twitter.