Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Cards.






What's this, some kind of bonus drawing? Don't they usually go on Server 404 extras? Well not this one. This is a very special Xmas bonus.
Over the years my Mum has bought ALOT of cheap Christmas cards. By cheap I mean the big 20 packs that go on special after the Christmas season. Wanting to do something new this year I thought I would draw out my own Christmas card. Using these templates they can be easily stuck on most basic Christmas cards.
The first drawing is the front
The second is the inner right side of the card
and the third is the back.
I'll be doing one or 2 more designs more designs before Christmas, so if you want to spruce up your card feel free to use them ^_^
If you have any ideas for cards to do, drop me a line at either
clane[at]iphone[dot]gmail.com
or
Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my twitter.