Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010!

Happy 2010 my good reader. When typing that I almost typed 20010. I wonder what life will be like in 20,010. Now I'm thinking of my own mortality. Blast. So, I hope you all had a fun 6 or so month reading my comics. I have good things planned for 2010. Hopefully this will include my own site, and not just a blog.

So, as a gift to you all, here is a special Narwhal Wallpaper that was previously on my picture blog http://www.christopherlane.wordpress.com/


And a very special collage of a few of my comics over the past year. It also doubles as a wallpaper. Wow, I suddenly became very happy. Odd.


Hope you all have a wonderful year


-Christopher Lane


P.S Like the new logos?
--Edit, there were 38 comics (not including wallpapers "comics") done this year



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my twitter.