Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Comic 39: Gay Sh*t

Well, you waited six months, but I give you an actual comic, where characters have facial expressions, props, and it isn't copied and pasted.



So this comic was partly inspired by this Cyanide and Happiness comic and the fact that I absolutly hate people using the word 'sh*t' to describe stuff. Everytime someone says it, the conversation goes like this



Person: I can't find my shit

Me: Check the toilet



Person: This food tastes like shit

Me: You ate shit, and you complain when something tastes like it? I think the first thing is worse



Person: Got a heap of shit from the shop

Me: You shop in a restroom?



Yeah, there's a million of them. The point is, STOP THE WORD! Also, there is a new wallpaper commemorating the new beginning of The Server 404 over at http://extras.theserver404.com/



New comic next Tuesday, and yeah.



-Christopher Lane

P.S I am doing a LIVE uStream of drawing the comic some time this week. Follow my Tiwtter or uStream to know when it's happening

www.twitter.com/christopherlane
www.ustream.com/channel/christopherlane

1 comment:

  1. haa love your comics :DD
    i wish i could draw :P

    aand im proud to say i dont use that word :3

    ReplyDelete

Follow my twitter.