Tuesday, December 29, 2009

4OH!4/Last Comic on 2009.

Here it is, the last comic/picture of 2009. It is also my favourite thing I have drawn this year, just something about it. I drew 2 other picture before this one, so I was in a bit of a groove.

Backstory; There's an Australian techno group called 3OH!3 who have a song called Starstrukk. I realised 404 was like 3OH!3, and taking being struck by a star literally, this was born.

This is my last drawing of 2010. There will be a small thing put up on Jan 1st to welcome in 2010, but the next comic will not be until January 10th, with an all new set up of comics. Might actually add a story line. I'm excited, since I have my first comic planned.

-Christopher Lane

Edit- It says 22/12 as it was originally going to go on the site on that date. Then I decided to post on Christmas instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my twitter.