Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sick.


So, yet again this week I am still sick. Now, some of you have asked [in your thoughts] how I can be sick for SO long. Well, I have something wrong with my colon [ulcerative colitis] and every now and then it flares up. Basically my antibodies see my colon as a virus, and attack it [or something]. I am [hopefully] getting better, but it will take a while.
This little drawing is part of a project I am working on [it's not a Server 404] and drew a week or so ago when I had a rare surge of energy. It is no where near done [A quarter] but before I could finish it, I had to lie down [like I do now]
The Hairy Scary Fuzzball Monster guest comics will be back next week, and will continue until I feel better. Once I am better I have a few comics worked out tho, and maybe some new shirt type stuff.
-Christopher Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my twitter.