Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another HSFM Guest comic

So, it's been a while. I am still very much sick, but slowly getting better. I can now sit up for 20 minutes without going lightheaded. Unfortaunetly tho, I don't think I will be able to get back up to drawing for a month or two.
It really sucks. I love to draw, and I want this comic to get bigger, but feeling like this guves it the opposite effect.

I did whip a quick sketch up over at http://extras.theserver404.com tho. Nothing good, but it's the best I could do at the moment. Check back next week for another HSFM guest comic [or check my Twitter for new pictures] or, if you want to help me with a guest comic, email me at clane.iphone[at]gmail.com (replace the [at] with a @) I will accept any comic you send; even if it's of a straight line shouting racist slurs...ok, maybe not that, but anything.

-Christopher Lane



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my twitter.