Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa/Festivus to all. So, my original idea for this was going to be a paper play set. Each thing seperate, where you cut it out and make your own scene. I forgot that Christmas week is a busy week and ran out of time, so here is your Christmas wallpaper/Comic.
Next Tuesday a comic will be up, which will be the last of 2010. Then the next comic won't be until January 12th 2010. Taking a week off for my 20th birthday. The comic will be back with, what I'd like to think is a new start. I will actually be giving the 2 characters names, and doing some story lines. 2009 has been a good year of learning for me. I hope you all enjoyed reading my comic this year and continue reading it next.

And again, happy holidays ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my twitter.